Friday, September 24, 2010

Make Fotos Retro 35 Mm

Confused

Abstract:
few weeks ago, on the advice of the doctor of the ASL, I had changed the milk to a kitten, 1-2, introduced in the fruit and biscuits milk in the morning.
Result: hunger strike Misia!

My husband, in a panic one morning she calls me asking make an appointment with a private pediatrician because she eats very little for too many days and the situation is becoming serious.
I find it a very good on the advice of a colleague of mine and I call the situation a little explaining. I recommend you return to the milk and gives me an appointment for today to discuss cmq better.


After a thorough visit, and after having reassured that the baby is growing well, in fact even more than the standard, at my request give me some advice:

- re biscuits and fruit
- return to milk 2;
- start weaning with baby food at noon.
The latter in particular must be prepared from the start with all ingredients (vegetables, soup, meat, oil, parmesan etc ...) and not by introducing an element at a time as I wanted to do in order to prevent any allergies ("but no, once used it, now you put everything together in jelly").

The strange thing is that the ASL pediatrician told me the same thing (but I him I never trusted a lot).

Furthermore, when asked "I accepted the nursery and I would put her in a while, you know I do well at the social level, and the stimuli and so on " she replied

" Well, actually it is a little small .. and socialization is really early ... the best thing for children this age is to be with mom and dad. "


I can say now to be a little confused about everything?







0 comments:

Post a Comment